1. HISTORY OF THE COMPANY BUILDING TRADE & MINERAL Hoang Phuc.
- JSC commercial construction and mineral Hoang Phuc was established and went into business manufacturing operations from the date 2/8/2008.
+ Address: Village Lung Together, Hoang Vietnamese commune, Van Lang, Lang Son Province.
+ Tax code: 4900270327.
+ Type of Business: JSC.
+ Business Company Industry: Manufacturing, mining, iron, limestone quarries as common building materials and products import-export business of iron quoang, construction of irrigation and transportation projects.
+ Business Registered capital for the first time: 8 billion.
+ Capital business registration change 6th: 35 billion.
+ The legal representative of the company: Chairman and Director of the company (Mrs.) Duong Thi Mui.
2. LOCATION, SIZE AND POTENTIAL IRON MINE, MINING CORPORATION UNDER STONE BUILDING TRADE & MINERAL Hoang Phuc:
- Location: iron mines, quarries Hoang Phuc located next to Cao Bang National Highway 4A, adjacent won with 279 border patrol road, located next to the Tan Thanh border gate, Friendship, Binh Nghi, Na Pictures, Na Nua and territory along with two cement factories in Lang Son. The total area of over 20 hectares large mines.
- Large-scale investment with 18 million tons of reserves for iron mines and limestone quarries as common construction materials with reserves of 35 million m3 +. Mining output capacity of 0.5 million tons / year of iron ore and 1.2 million m3 / year for the quarry.
- The area of the mine, the total area of the mine more than 20 ha, very convenient for transportation suitable for investors in implementing large-scale projects.
- The project is located in has many advantages over other mines
- Link directly from highway user 1A and 4A, border patrol roads, road 279. The project will attract large customers.
- The potential is very large mines because of Lang Son has favorable conditions for the development of the Border, the Border area of tourism forms as geographical location, scenic and border markets, shops international border, ... Therefore the development of transport and infrastructure are essential since the demand for construction materials is increasing.